DZ Keys Store. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.DZkeys.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data..
information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected:
1- Personal Data
- While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address.
- First name and last name.
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City.
- Phone Number.
- Cookies and Usage Data.
2- Usage Data
- We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
3- Tracking & Cookies Data
- Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
- You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Information regarding cookie files
- Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are basically computer data, especially text files, that are stored in the terminal device of a Site User and are intended for the use of the Site web pages of DZkeys.com. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which the files originally came from, the time of storage at the terminal device, and a unique number.
- The party storing cookies on the terminal device of a User is DZkeys.com and the firm has access to the said files.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
– To create statistics that help us understand how the Users access the Site, which allows DZkeys.com to improve the structure of the Site and its content;
– Delineating a user profile in order to display matching materials in regard to advertising networks, in particular the Google Network.
– To run statistics on the Users traffic to reliably conduct settlements with advertising partners;
– Storing user settings and calibrating the Site to better suit the needs and preferences of the Users.
– To recognize Users and the persons recommended by them within the framework of the Goldmine Marketing Programme.
- The Site uses two basic types of cookies, “session” (session cookies) and “fixed” (persistent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored in the terminal device of a User until he or she logs out, leaves the website, or disables the software (web browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored in the terminal device of a User for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the User.
- Software designed for browsing the web (browsers) usually implicitly allows the storage of cookies in the terminal device of the User. Site Users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. Users can also automatically block cookies. For any details, consult the help or documentation of a given browser.
- Cookies provided in the terminal device of a User of the Site can also be used by the co-administrator of the Site, advertisers, and partners of DZkeys.com.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular, the Google Network to display ads specific to a User and in accordance with his or her preferences while using the Site. To achieve that cookies may store information about the Users navigation path or the time the User remained on the Site.
- With regard to the information about User preferences collected by the Google Display Network, you can view and edit the information derived from cookies with the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/ .
Protecting personal information
- All gathered data, in the manner described above, are stored in the Personal Database belonging to DZkeys.com.
The database and IT system, in which it is stored, is subject to special protection through technical and organizational measures which should be fulfilled by devices and systems used for the processing of personal data.
- DZkeys.com applies security measures at the highest level specified in this Regulation.
- DZkeys.com ensures, that adds to the aforementioned technical and organizational security measures, we strictly comply with all regulations and standards for the protection of the Users’ personal data by preventing unauthorized processing of data and accidental loss, deletion, or any other form of damage.
- DZkeys.com also ensures that the access to the database is restricted to the persons explicitly authorized by the data administrator.
Links To Other Sites
- We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
- We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.